06 August 2008

New Blog YAY....


Yay! I finally started a blog! Welcome everyone!!!
I've wanted to start a blog for the longest time now, and I finally got the courage to start one. I'm new at this whole blogging thing, so go easy on me!

**DISCLAIMER: this blog is meant for me to say whatever I feel. If it offends you, suck it up and keep it moving. If it makes you laugh, great. If it makes you think, even better. But it's me: it may be offensive, it may be off the wall, it may seem a lil crazy...but if it was meant to be written YOUR way, YOU WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT YOUR DAMN SELF!

1 comments:

Niki said...

Well idk if I'm the first to leave a comment on your blog, but CONGRATS!!!! At least you had the courage to do this shit, Sissy! Maybe one day I'll be able to shock the world with my words, but until then I'll count on you to do it for me LOL :)

I love your posts so far--KEEP IT UP!!! && Just so you know. The blog is already bookmarked!

I LOVE YOU, NOEY!