17 September 2008

Ryan is lucky I LOVE this song...

Ryan Leslie *alternate version* **Addiction**

....cause I would be so mad that at this alternate version! Okay, so, I love the fact that there is a story line to this video....and that JASLENE from top model is the leading lady *WHOO!! Go girl!!*

BUT!! All that aside...why couldn't the leading lady be a BLACK WOMAN?!?! The other version has all the beautiful black women all up and thru...but this one...uhhh...I like it...but it needs a healthy dose of chocolate...I love Jaslene and all, but boo, hon, my girl...you ain't chocolate...

You know what? It's funny...was the first version not good enough?? Why??? And why an alternate version? Did they have to lighten it up so that it would be more marketable?????

....ponder your ass on that...as you bob your head to this jam....

*2 fingers with love straight to you*

***out***

0 comments: