02 December 2008

A day's worth of random ramblings: part deux

2:30pm...

I'm listening to Common's new album, UNIVERSAL MIND CONTROL, for the first time *Common never disappoints...this album has excellent production*

Track 2--Punch Drunk Love--going pretty good...great beat...nice music...Common flow...great...

PAUSE

...is that...wait...please no...

FUCK

autotune??? Kanye WHY?! I love Kanye singing raw and out of tune! He starts hanging out with them T-Wayne clowns and lost his GODDAMN MIND! i haven't listened to all of 808s & Heartbreak yet...but I do admit it is really good *I've dubbed it 'The Art of Autotune'*

But do I have to hear Kanye Autotune EVERY FUCKING THING HE APPEARS IN NOW?!

...it's becoming an epidemic and the downfall of alot of good music...

.....the autotune must die.....

0 comments: