24 February 2009

If you ain't bussin down....PLEASE DISPERSE

1/ Don't Quit Your Day Job made album of the week...folk slept on that album hard

2/ What the FUCK!? Wayne does tats now???? Suddenly shit all makes sense... *worldstarhiphop.com*

3/ ...I bet he was high as shit when he did it...

4/ ...and tyga had to be too to let him do it...

5/ Why does Unique from For The Love of Ray J think she can sing???

6/ All I hear is a strangling cat with amnesia...

7/ note to self: get these albums
a. p.o.s - never better
b. ryan leslie - self titled
c. india.arie

8/ I wish Cudi would get his site fixed

9/ I miss the Jack of All Trades blog

10/ Happy Mardi Gras!

11/ Last day to be bad....go hard or go home!

12/ I gotta find some holy ash for Ash Wednesday...

13/ ...maybe not...

14/ Countdown to the greatest birthday EVER: 12 days

15/ detox tea + motrin for an achy scalp + personal blogroll + cereal == one great Monday night

*peace.love.music*

0 comments: