03 March 2009

..not just tonight...but the rest of your life...

Ahhh, Musiq Soulchild, how I love thee. One of the few artist whose whole discography is in my collection [and never leaves my Poddy Pod]....and one of the very few artists that can bring tears to my eyes as soon as the first sung note leaves their body[weird, i know, but music is like that for me]

So peep the new video for *So Beautiful*. Not my 1st pick for the next single, but I'm not disappointed in the slighest.

*peace.love.music*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love this song!!!!

Unknown said...

So after watching the video...
I'M IN LOVE EVEN MORE!!!

Wow..

That was great :)

You need to get on your photography ish by the way, so then when you're feeling this about a guy, you can just snap candid pictures of him <3