17 May 2009

Last night I had a dream...of a beautiful day...

--apparently cause you're balling out of control, that's excuse enough to drop $2000 on VIP every weekend...

--...apparently not all of us realized that was unattainable/stupid right out of college...

--...TRUST, I can do that no problem....but wtf...EVERY week?? What the fuck for? Ain't nobody impressed...but maybe you...and if it was pulling you that much pussy/dick, you wouldn't have been in 18th street NW arguing with me and others....

--....ball outta control on that

--I love jumbo slices, but damn if they don't give me heartburn

--I feel so old when I mention heartburn

--Shu Shu drives wayy too fast

--Ugh, I hope i'm mostly packed my tomorrow night

--And I hope to never have to move again for awhile

--you can't play a player...and you can't bullshit a bullshitter...

--'Minority Report' was a good movie

--I wonder how the Drake performance was?

--Tabi Bonney was just walking down the street tonight...I guess he doesn't see himself as much of a celebrity as I do. And that's a good thing.

--I was reading about accepting that there is a higher power and forming your own concept of what GOD is...what is your concept?

--GOD is a woman....bam. That's all I got....




*peace.love.music*

0 comments: