30 August 2008

Who's Gonna Save My Soul Now???

Gnalrs Barkley: Who's Gonna Save My Soul

As if they could never ever tip the weird scale...they have done it again.

With one eyebrow raised and a Cheshire cat smile across my face, I present to you Gnarls Barkley's newest video. I know I'm probably late [I credit *my BFF* Ling Ling for making me watch this video], but as soon as I watched this video, I couldn't get enough.

The weirdest thing about this video is the massive lips that the heart has. Are Cee-Lo's lips that big??? LOL. But it is the most accurate depiction of a sour breakup I've ever seen in my life. Once the guy gave the girl his heart an explained why she has to keep it, I was like, "DAMN! That is so true..." And they managed to banter back and forth in a way that made you smile and giggle a lil, but you still felt like you could relate, especially if you've had your heart broken.

Enjoy....I'm going hunting for someone to save my soul...

1 comments:

Niki said...

THANK YOU!!!

Like I've been saying...

Video of the Year! :)