06 September 2008

i am just a blinking, neon roadside attraction...

...or, at least, that's how I feel today...

anger.singeing the hair on my body.Incubus lyrics permeate my thoughts today....so maybe listening to old school Incubus [back when Brandon was "going through things"] wasn't the best choice but, shit, I needed to hear someone who knew exactly how I was feeling...and I wasn't in the mood to pick up my own guitar and learn another song just to sing and cry softly to myself...especially when Brandon already does it on my Touch.

Brandon screams.
I scream.
Brandon says "fuck you".
I say "fuck you".
**2 middle fingers attached**

Incubus made me feel a hell of alot better today. As the rain fell and flooded my balcony, I started to think about everything that had happened to this point. I felt as if I was >>insert blog title here<<. I felt like I have started to change so much, like in the past month or 2 expecially. But I've changed in order to grow...in order to receive more out of life...in order to see change in others...be happier....HA! ...what a fucking waste...

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF GIVING OF MYSELF AND CHANGING TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON JUST TO BE TORN DOWN LATER
*~*and LO, he did shat on my whole life last night...and for that somone will weep...*~*


confusion.tearing me apart.sang Incubus **I Miss You** all the way to the spot.anticipation.been a while.

wait a min...
what the FUCK???
is he???
he IS???
no this fucking nigga didn't....
***PLAYED stamped all over my face**

::but then::
sweet.smiley.good to see you.are you doing okay.
let me...
oh really...
well why don't you...
okay baby...

Incubus **Just a Phase** lyrics are scanning across my brain's jumbotron now...."I am bottled, fizzy water and you are shaking me up..." over and over and over. Cause I always think everything is okay..but then you do [or don't do] something and it "shakes me up". I don't like confusion...and I DON'T LIKE LIARS!!! ...that is if you are lying...and today...baby...boo...nigga...I think you are....

>>also confused on some other shit that can't be confirmed til the middle of next week....



Incubus allowed me to face my feelings head on....

Ling Ling *and a lil ~laugh, laugh, funny, funny~ from the idiot box* helped to bring me back from the edge...I love her forever and when all fades away in this world *or when the world ends in 2012*, she will still be standing there with me *mainly because we decided to pop some X and ride out the end of the world, but also because she's my bestest* and we will be making each other laugh so we won't have to feel the hurt anymore...


**I am one big walking chemical reaction**
....and not one of the good ones...
...someone needs to come and put out theses neon lights...

1 comments:

NOLA Skin Sessions said...

girl trust your instincts. if u're dealin with someone that you think *maybe* lying or maybe decieving you, drop em like its hot hun!

because you're not just changing yourself and transforming yourself in reflection of the future to just b torn down - u're doing it because u're the shit and u want to remain the shit in the future as well!!!

dont let these chumps tear u down out here chica.

keep ur head up! :-)