22 June 2009

I'm in Miami Bitch

Yes folks, it's been awhile and yes, this postis coming live from the sands of South Beach Miami.

OMG its hot as hell down here...I haven't been checking the weather report...but i'm sure the temperature is at least 90--all day.everyday. I'm used to getting in the car and not having to put on the air--just put the windows down and just drive and catch a nice cool breeze...NOPE not down here...A/C is a must!

I've managed to do everything I wasn't supposed to do so far and we've only been down here for like 4 days...its like Vegas though: whatever happens here stays here...bur somethings cab be spoken on...in due time...

..but for now I'm trying to talk about swimming in some of the clearest, most beautiful seawater i've ever seen in my life. I must have been a fish in a past life I swear it!

*peace*love*music**and all the beaches of South Florida*

0 comments: