09 August 2009

At the Summer Spirit Festival...

** disposable camera......FAIL
** I never understood why people got all dressed up and sweat out they perms, jack up they heels, and fall apart completely...
**...I go for the music...that's all I know...
**I was not introduced to the friend tonight....can't take it that bad...
**late night conversations reveal the best in people....
**....and the worst....
**Raphael Saddiq is SOOOOO cute!!!
**So is Phonte...
**why am I the only one who knows who foreign exchange is? It was like me and about 10 other people in a crowd of hundreds who knew the act performing...but the were great...I wish I saw them at the Black Cat back in march...


...to be continued....



*peace*love*music*

1 comments:

MVS Gifts N More said...

www.MVSGiftsNmore.com has a special sale. 20% off any 2 items only until June 30th. Take advantage of this anazong deal.

Follow on to get special deals:
www.mvsgiftsnmore.blogspot.com
and on twitter:
@MVSGiftsNMore