09 August 2009

Enjoy the Incubus Experience

** Incubus @ Merriweather Post Pavillion
**this is my first experience at an actual 'white' concert where there was not a hip hop act...
**...just walked in the door...this is an experience I must say...
**tail gating takes on whole new levels at a rock concert...tents, grills, footballs, massive amounts of beer, I even saw a makeshift skeeball game set up...wow...
**in what world would you not EXPECT to be carded for trying to walk in a concer carrying an open beer container??? It's already illegal to have an open container in public in the state of Maryland, so why not carr your id just in case??? And then to get mad because they didn't let you in??? That was just dumb...
**i'm sitting in almost the exact same spot I was sitting in last night....
**I don't understand the whole 'we'll buy extra tickets' thing outside the gates...if we had extra tickets, wouldn't we have sold them already...if not to get rid of them, but to make our own profit...just a thought. And are you supposed to be selling tickets outside the gate???


Been here 10 minutes...current count of black people not working booths or selling/buying tix: 22, including myself....

...well that's better than the 3 I saw when I got here....



*peace*love*music*

0 comments: