01 October 2008

sooner or later it all comes crashing DOWN...

I'm sitting here watching VH1's 100 greatest hip hop records...and i'm buggin abolutely...
i.love.music.
i.love.hip hop.
Their rankings are out of wack *in my ever so humble opinion*, but nonetheless...I'm over here squealing everytime they play a record I haven't heard in at least a few months. squealing.

...but I digress...a bit...
it's funny, you know...whenever you get your life together and things are finally on track...everything and everyone that wanted to shit on your life before comes rushing back...

I don't have time for old bullshit...I'm on to bigger and better things now...sorry you missed your ticket to ride...

I just looked over and saw all the dust collecting on my guitar...it makes me a bit sad...I really need to get some lessons...cause I somewhat suck...lol


*none of this makes sense...but I don't care*
peace.love.music.

0 comments: