05 April 2009

And I don't need no hook for this SHIIIIIIIT....

1// it's 5 am and i'm writing this blog....HHHEEEYYYY!

2// I have managed to learn so much over the past few days alone...

3// I *heart* my new phone! Buttons!!! Nothing like it! Touch screens aren't as flyy as everyone makes them out to be. I can text and drive safely again...

4// EJ's birthday was thursday...whoooo! He's old! Like 30 or something....lol...nah, he's like 23-24...

5// I've come to the conclusion that I really need to stop dating until further notice..like forreal. Apparently I break hearts, I get my heart broken, and it's just a no-win situation all around for all parties involved...

6// So if I've dated you in the past...or if you see me in the streets and your name isn't *EJ*TT*La'rae*Vonneezy*Billy* then do us all a favor and lose my number and forget you ever knew me...

7// ....thank you....

8// 'Leave It All Behind' is one of the best albums I have in my collection right now.

9// I got my own, boo, I don't need none of yours...

10// Apparently I'm fast...and mean...

11// ...not even...on both accusations...

12// I just realized i'm completely over the club scene...cept Adams Morgan...

13// i'm so glad it's getting warm!

14// i'm just saying...BEEP BEEP!

15// ....8 am wake ups to drive a spritely recovered drunkard is not what's poppin...

16// 2-3 hours of sleep would never make me that peppy

17// today is shaping up to be a nice day

18// I'm thirsty...

19// ...why is 'Pimp My Ride' on my television?

20// I'm going back to sleep...


*peace.love.music*

0 comments: