11 April 2009

And I know what to do wit it...

1// talkers/criticizers and drivers don't mix...

2// while I'd never risk messing panky up *and myself for that matter* I'd be more than willing to do that shit if you bother my while I'm driving...

3// that's why EJ and I work so well together....he knows I won't crash..and to just shut the fuck up...

4// this tub water is soooo warm right now....

5// i'm sorry I don't write my blog for the masses...

6// ...I write for myself and if you read it you read it...

7// ....I clearly have no kinda writing skills...

8// ...but I thought I made all this clear in my blog title...

9// ....guess not...

10// ...now you know.

11// Love was so wack tonight! I'm glad I didn't pay to get in!

12// Slick Rick at Love for a 15 minute set? Well worth the free entry. Poor thing. He really thought people were gonna hype up seeing up seeing him perform...sorry, bruh, I was more excited seeing Biz Markie spinning in the DJ booth.

13// McDonald's is so bad for you...but damn if it don't taste good as hell at 3 am!

14// hopefully this man will be speaking the right tune tomorrow, cause if he not, he better give me my fucking money back and shove that apartment up his ass

15// one day, Love gonna be less famous for their celebrity sightings and more for the hot wings sold right out front...

16// I crave them...and I don't even eat meat

17// they should rename Easter 'Heathen Visitation Day' cause everyone I saw tonight will be in there Sunday...but no other days following...

18// ...and guaranteed there will be 3 holy ghost catchings, 6 falling outs, 9 recommittments, dozens new followers of christ, and about 5 new members of the church...

19// ..and none of them will be christians come monday afternoon...

20// I'm just sayin...

*peace.love.music*

0 comments: