10 April 2009

Never ask for permission just ask for forgiveness...

1// well aparently I need to take my own damn advice...yet again...

2// I need to take other people's advice as well..

3// Sometimes it's best to not say anything at all » Shu

...Shu sits around so quietly...just 'peeping' the scene...or something...I always wonder what she is thinking about and why she is so quiet...I wish I could be like that...

4// I'm trying to look at life les pessimistically and more optimistically » TT

...now, I have managed to take this advice more often than not....but one of my friends finds a way to see the negative in EVERYTHING and wants you to know EXACTLY what she is complaining about. *ugh* did we all used to be like that? If we were, please forgive me...

5// Being an asshole is cute and funny all the time, but there is a seriously fine line between being an asshole and completely disrespectful

6// When I tell you something as mean and harsh as 'do not talk to me anymore', I mean that shit. That means don't call/text/IM me. If you see me in the streets, act like you don't know me. I thought I made myself clear. If you're that worried about what i'm doing and why i'm doing it, you're acting bitch made...and I don't have time for that shit anymore...

7// If you're that in need to see/hang out with me, you make the plans! If I wanted to hang out with you, I'd make the plans myself. I HATE that! Obviously i'm not that pressed...and you need to get your life together...

8// EJ is a fucking soldier...forreal

9// I have just as much of an addiction to midwest men as I do to DMV men...yumm...lol

10// Bumping UGS??? Wow...and La'rae says I only know ebonics...

11// Of all the music that I received this week, the one album I keep listening to has been on my iPod for months and I never gave it a chance...until I heard a song on a mixtape...and go figure: a bitch happened to use one of the lines from the song on me last week...now I can't stop listening to the whole album...

12// seems like any and everything can give me heartburn nowadays...i'ma have to keep pepto on hand from now on...

13// Sometimes I wish I could flashback to days when things were soooo simple..

14// Itching is soooo contageous!

*peace.love.music*

0 comments: